77037, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
The 77037-zip code location is appealing to first-time homeowners due to affordable residential properties. The friendly neighborhood vibe, proximity to downtown Houston, and popular communities attract families and professionals. Due to the median listing property price of $189,000, the market is competitive compared to many other communities in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown Metropolitan Area.
Are you looking for a new house but having difficulties in getting approved for a mortgage? A unique third-party owner financing program may be able to assist you in realizing your dream of house ownership. There are no credit inquiries, income verifications, appraisals, or inspections makes this sort of financing excellent for the self-employed or anyone with a bad credit history.
In this guide, you will have free access to all single-family home listings in 77037. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77037?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77037:
- The zip code area is popular among families looking to purchase their first home due to affordable residential property rates and proximity to downtown Houston.
- It is home to prominent communities including Turner place, Roos Acres, Peek Place, Bellmar Estates, Waynecrest Place, and Donnybrook Place.
- There are 22 homes for sale most weeks because the median listing home price for the zip code area sits at $189,000. Because of the competitive price, homes stay listed for a period of 55 days.
- Residents have the opportunity to be part of Houston’s booming job market as 77037 is just 20 minutes away from downtown.
- Children have access to quality education due to top-ranked schools including Moreno Elementary School, Texas Serenity Academy, Stovall Middle School, and Aldine High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77037
You can purchase a home in the 77037-zip code region without relying on a traditional mortgage. Our one-of-a-kind third-party homeowner financing training program helps you learn how to realize your dream of homeownership without the hassles of credit inquiries and income verification.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.