77033, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77033-zip code area is mostly comprised of South Park and some parts of Southeast Houston. Most starter homes in the area are small and medium-sized, perfect for young professionals and couples starting a family. You will find about 120 homes listed for sale most weeks. The area is going through a transformation with many residential properties being repurposed as commercial spaces. It features an abundance of parks and other open recreational spaces.
The median listing price hovers around $150,000. Self-employment, poor credit standing, or foreign citizenship may pose a challenge if you’re planning to buy a home in 77033 with a conventional mortgage. Our third-party owner financing program can help you buy the home of your choice with no credit requirements or income verification.
This guide will provide free access to all the single-family home listings in 77033. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77033?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77033:
- There are diverse choices for small and medium-scale houses in the zip code area, making it a perfect destination for yuppies, college students, and couples planning to start a family.
- The high housing affordability is what attracts most new residents as it’s easy to find single-family homes priced at around $150,000.
- The area has a booming commercial presence with some of the properties close to the main thoroughfares being developed as commercial spaces for small businesses.
- 77033 boasts a plethora of parks and recreational areas for various outdoor activities. These include Sims Bayou Park, Hill (E.P.) Park, St. Lo Park, Southcrest Park, Edgewood Park, and Pershing Park.
- The homes in the zip code area are zoned to the Houston Independent School District with seven top-ranked public schools and other prominent private academic institutions. Likewise, students also have access to world-class higher education in the nearby University of Houston.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77033
Buying a home of your choice in the zip code area is possible thanks to a unique third-party owner financing program. Self-employed and those struggling with poor credit find this type of financing helpful as it doesn’t ask for credit. The program only requires a reasonably-large down payment.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.
Post a Comment