77019, TX no credit check, owner-financed & rent-to-own homes for sale
While the 77019 zip code area is one of the most expensive housing markets in Houston, you can still find your dream on a budget here. The median listing price ranges from $600,000 - $700,000 and you will find about 300-400 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Though homes are expensive going by the median price, don’t be surprised if you find a home listed for sale for $400,000 or less here in some neighborhoods. 77019 zip code area is home to some of the most exclusive neighborhoods such as River Oaks. Some neighborhoods such as Fourth Ward are within 5 minutes from Downtown Houston. Since homes are expensive in this area, you need to be financially prepared. If your credit situation is preventing you from getting approved for a conventional mortgage, we can help you learn how to leverage a unique third-party owner financing program to buy any home of your choice with no credit check or income verification.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in 77019. We will also explain how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about 77019, TX real estate market
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77019 postal code neighborhoods:
- 77019 neighborhoods are zoned to top-ranked schools of Houston Independent School District including River Oaks Elementary, Wharton Dual Language Academy, Gregory-Lincoln Ed Center, Lanier Middle School, Carnegie Vanguard High, Lamar High, and Heights High.
- The median listing price in neighborhoods such as River Oaks ranges from $1.5M to $2M; it’s possible to afford a nice single-family home in this zip code area. There are many neighborhoods you could possibly find a home priced at $400,000 or less.
- Homeowners have built equity in their homes over the past few years as the area has reported a strong appreciation in property values.
- Despite the proximity to Downtown Houston, there are plenty of green spaces and family-friendly amenities.
- Fourth Ward is one of the six historic wards in Houston, so the zip code neighborhoods feature a rich history.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment, we will help you learn how to buy any home listed for sale in 77019 regardless of your credit situation. We leverage a unique third-party owner financing program to help you fulfill your homeownership dream.
Set an appointment today to learn more!