77013, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
If you want to stay in touch with nature without giving up urban amenities, you should consider buying a home in the 77013-zip code area. The median listing home price is just a little over $170,000. Competition is tough due to a small inventory of homes, with the average days on the market being 50 days. There are prominent neighborhoods and subdivisions including the El Dorado/Oates Prarie, OST Acres, Songwood, Wynnewood Acres, and a small portion of Northshore. Despite the sizeable presence of industrial facilities, there are a number of open green spaces in the zip code area including the massive Herman Brown Nature Trail, Coolgreen Corridor, and Maxey Park.
Rent-to-own is one of the most common methods to buying a home in the 77013-zip code area for those who don’t qualify for a conventional loan. A third-party owner financing program, however, can help you buy a home of your choice in 77013 without going through credit checks or income verifications.
This guide will provide free access to all the homes listed for sale in 77013. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes through owner financing.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77013?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77013:
- Those who love to spend time outdoors regularly find the zip code area a nice place to live in because of green spaces including the Herman Brown Nature Trail, Maxey Park, and Coolgreen Corridor.
- The area features a number of prominent neighborhoods and subdivisions including Songwood Subdivision, OST Acres, Wynnewood Acres, El Dorado/Oates Prarie, and some parts of Northshore.
- Despite the competitive housing market, 77013 is very popular among first time home buyers due to an affordable median listing price of $170,000.
- It’s 12 minutes away from downtown Houston and 30 minutes from the Galleria so residents have easy access to these commercial centers.
- There are 7 public schools serving the 77013-zip code area including Whittier Elementary School, Holland Middle School, and Furr High School.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77013
Buying a home with a conventional mortgage can be challenging if you don’t have a good credit history. A third-party owner financing program gives you the freedom to buy a home of your choice with terms similar to a bank loan. This program also allows you to pay off your loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates. You can refinance any time with a conventional lender without having to pay any pre-payment penalties.
If you’re interested in learning more, set an appointment with us today.