77009, TX no credit check, owner-financed & rent-to-own homes for sale
77009 zip code area is home to desirable neighborhoods such as Woodland Heights and Norhill and surrounded by sought-after housing markets such as Greater Heights, Northside Village, Rice Military, and Shady Acres. The median listing price in 77009 hovers around $400,000; however, you can easily find a home priced at $300,000 or less. You will find about 400-450 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
If you are struggling to qualify for a conventional mortgage, we can help you learn how to buy any home you want with no credit check in 77009.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in 77009. We will also explain how to buy any of these homes with a unique third-party owner financing system.
Some interesting facts about 77009, TX real estate market
- 77009 neighborhoods are easily accessible via Interstate, Interstate 45, and several other main roads and freeways.
- Close proximity to Downtown Houston makes the 77009 neighborhoods very popular among professionals and entrepreneurs.
- 77009 homes are reasonably priced compared to other neighboring housing markets including Rice Military, Greater Heights, and Northside Village.
- Most 77009 neighborhoods have reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so buying a home here may turn out to be a good investment.
- Travis Elementary School, Ketelsen Elementary School, Field Elementary School, Hogg Middle School, Marshall Middle School, Hamilton Middle School, Heights High School, and Davis High School are some of the most notable public schools in this postal code area.
- The 77009 neighborhoods are home to nearly 40,000 residents from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
If you are interested in buying a home with no credit check or income verification and if you have saved enough for a down payment, we can help you learn how to buy any home of your choice (listed on the market for sale) in 77009 with no credit check. Set an appointment today to learn more!