77008, TX no credit check, owner-financed & rent-to-own homes for sale
Planning to buy a home in 77008, Houston TX? Well, it is one of the most desirable zip codes among home buyers as it features excellent urban amenities mixed with a suburban vibe. Greater Heights, Neartown - Montrose, Woodforest, Westside, and Towne Lake are some of the most expensive housing markets in and around this postal code area. Homes in 77008 are a bit expensive with a median listing price ranging from $500,000 to $550,000.
If you are looking for a no credit check or owner financed (owner-to-owner) home in 77008, we can help you learn how to buy any home listed on the market with no credit check or income verification. You will get access to all the homes listed for sale here. We will also explain how to buy any home you want with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about 77008 Houston TX real estate market
- You will find about 500-600 homes listed for sale here most weeks. It means that you have a wide range of options when you are in this housing market looking for a home.
- Though the median listing price hovers around $500,000, you can easily find a single-family home for $400,000 or less in some neighborhoods in this zip code area.
- There are nearly 17,000 housing units.
- Harvard Elementary School, Field Elementary School, Arabic Immersion Magnet School, Sinclair Elementary School, Love Elementary School, Black Middle School, Hogg Middle School, Hamilton Middle School, Heights High School, Waltrip High School, and Houston Heights Charter School are some of the most notable public schools serving 77008.
- 77008 zip code area is home to nearly 35,000 residents.
- The majority of the neighborhoods are located in Harris county.
- Nearly 15,000 households live here.
Set an appointment today if you are interested in buying a home in77008.