77002, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The 77002-zip code area, covering First Ward, Theater District, Houston Skyline District, Central Business District, and Downtown Houston, offers prospective home buyers many advantages including affordable housing, lower cost of living, and easy access to world-class amenities. The population is diverse and people from all walks of life including college students, young professionals, families, and elderlies call 77002 their home. There is an average of 88 homes available for sale on the market most weeks. Due to high affordability, finding a home in the zip code area’s booming residential area on a modest budget is easy. The median listing price is just $150,000
If you are looking for alternative financing options due to your credit situation, our third-party owner financing training program can help you buy a no-credit home of your choice in 77002. This financing alternative is the most helpful for self-employed, foreign nationals, or anyone struggling with credit.
This guide will help you learn how to get a home of your choice in the 77016-zip code area without credit requirements or income verification.
Why Buy Owner-Financed Homes in 77002?
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider buying a home in 77002:
- It’s a thriving hub of businesses that makes it attractive to young professionals, new families, and empty-nesters.
- There are at least 90-100 homes listed for sale on the market most weeks and with a $150,000 median listing home price, it’s easy to find a single-family home even on a moderate monthly income.
- The zip code area is located in downtown Houston, offering residents easy access to business districts and excellent urban amenities.
- The zip code area is zoned to the Houston Independent School District through public schools including the Ketelsen Elementary School, Crockett Elementary School, Hogg Middle School, and Heights High School.
- The area features any parks including Sam Houston Park and Market Square Park.
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in 77002
Getting approved for a conventional home loan can be a challenge for foreign nationals, self-employed individuals, and anyone with poor credit. If you are exploring the rent-to-own program in 77002, you should know that this financing method is not available for all the homes listed for sale here. A third-party financing program is a better alternative as it allows you to purchase a home of your choice without credit requirements or income verifications.
Set an appointment with us today to learn more.
Post a Comment